Our experienced home loan consultants can take the effort to find the best possible loan products for your needs. Whether you are purchasing your first home, second home for investment, build a new or renovate an established property, property development, refinance your current mortgage, we can help you take the stress out of the process and look after the paperwork.
A range of fixed and variable interest rates products, professional package with offset account, interest only repayment option, credit impaired, Non-residents/new residents,short-term employed, self-employed low/no documents products can be sourced out from different lenders for your best option to suit your needs depending on your goals and circumstances.
Possible procedure for home loan process would be:
1. meet with us and have an interview with us.
2. based on your situation and goal, we have a selection of home loan products and lenders for you to choose
3. collect necessary documents and submit to the bank you choose.
4. possible documents could be:ID documents: i,e, Passport, Drivers License, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Medicare Card, etc. Income documents, such as:
Current payslips confirming at least 3 months YTD.
letter stating date of commencement, status, YTD earning on business letterhead
Notice of assessment
return for the most recent financial year.
If Self employed:
Copies of personal and all associated company/trust/partnership tax return for the last financial years, accompanied by the ATO Notice of Assessment.
Rental income: Lease agreement , Last 3 months rental statements issued by the managing real estate agent, Rental appraisal from licensed real estate agent.
Genuine Savings document: copy of bank statements from past 3 months, super statement, term deposit statement
Asset and Liability: Rate notice, credit card statement, latest loan statements
Contract: 3 months loan statements if refinance, contract of sale and certificate of currency if purchase
If construction: building contract, coucil approval plans, builder’s insurance
5. The bank start assessing your application and contact us if further information is required.
6. Bank issue pre-approval subject to property valuation.
7. Property valuer inspects the property and sent the valuation report to the bank.
8. Bank issues full approval and issue the loan contract documents.
9. You receive the mortgage contract documents
10. You meet with us for signing of bank contract and document, once you have no question about the loan contract and signed, you post back to the bank.
11. You communicate with your solicitor for settlement, make sure they have your mortgage documents
12. Your solicitor will communicate with the bank and complete the settlement.
Variable Interest Rate: 3.65% p.a Comparison Rate:3.69% p.a *~
Make an inquiry:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY:
* Calculation based on interest only home loans, also have to consider other fees and costs.
~ Comparison rate is calculated based on a loan amount of $150,000 over 25 years with monthly payments.
Warning: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.